South Texas Shootout coming Dec 2 &3 at STS

NickHolt

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we get some info on the frontrunner/sport company class for this weekend Owen? Looking to possibly make it out with mine to help put on a show and build the class for the track. Any info right now on this weekend for this class would help.

Thanks,

Joshua McCain

Front Runners / sport compacts we would love to have all that are willing to come this Saturday December 3rd as an added feature, you will get to run Hot Laps, Heat Races, and a Feature. No additional Entry Fee just a pit pass which will cost $30.

Payout.

1st - $300

2nd - $150

3rd - $100

4th - $80

5th - $70

6th - $60

7th - $50

8th - $40

9th - $30

10th - $20

Only the top 10 will get paid.

Hope to see you all at the show Saturday Night Gates open at 4pm, Draw ends at 6:45, racing starts at 7:30

Hopefully the answer to this isn't somewhere else....I think I looked around pretty good.

What's the schedule of events? Qualifying Friday, Mains on Saturday?

Thanks.

Heat races and qualifying races Friday not sure how many cars will be taking to Saturdays A-main

Saturday heat races and b-mains and then A-main

Dang was counting on ya. i had to work. an i see Jamie is not down their takin pictures. no Cassie either. :(

I wish I could have but we just had our second daughter 2 weeks ago.

I will pick up the race computer from Owen and Jaime tomorrow, so that I can get results to you all. Sorry I got sick Friday night during the heat races and was unable to finish the weekend. But everybody took up the slack for me. STS employees are awesome. Owen and the gang just jump right in and took over for me. It was very hard for me to leave the track, but it was necessary. Sounds like there was some good racing. Congratulations to our hometown guys that won Steve Whiteaker, Jr. and Greg Carlucci, Jr. Very proud of you guys.

Wanted to take a minute to Thank all the drivers and their crews that attended the 2nd Annual South Texas Shooutout this past weekend. All of you put on a Great show for a huge crowd and they were not disappointed in the amazing racing action.

Wanted to apologize to all of you at the same time for the weather that made the track conditions less than favorable at times and I realize alot of cars got damaged in this event, not the way I want South Texas Speedway to be viewed but can't control everyone's driving at the same time.

Wanted to Thank a couple people for their hard work.

Monty Nichols - Outstanding work on track prep.

Tommy Breland

Todd Thomas

Kyle Jackson

Jamie Dear

Chef Bill Newton

Austin Dragoo

Corey Collier

Marci Myers

and all of our regular crew that do an outstanding job.

I probably left out a few but you guys really busted your butts to help pull this off with all the bad weather, Thank you.

Good racing I saw whenever I wasn't in the bar and lots of hard work going on everywhere I turned. I had fun eating free food and dancing in the Turn 5 Bar on Thursday, and then dancing some more on Friday night. A Texas gal does like her dancing. Is that place open in the off season? I'd like to come back and I think a few would like to see me back there. I'll try to get a sitter for the six little ones and get back down there.

Archived