1959 PanAm powder puff

PAPA

Terry

Lynn most likely worked on the car my mom was driving. Him and Patsy where real good friends with my mom and dad. And I know Lynn turned wrenches on my dads car. I know one of my dads car owner was Charlie Holden but I dont remember who the others were. That was a long long time ago.

• 1 month later...
I know Nita was Jake Westmoreland's wife> Jake drove one of the cars my Father-in-law worked on.

Terry Barden

Jake Westmoreland owned the coupe 106 with a Olds engine that Bill White drove, his wife Nita use to win all the powder puff derbys back in the day

Stan and others ................. I'm going to try to establish a link here to Txtom's collection, with a pic of the 106 coupe with Bill White. There are also pics there of the 106 after they removed the coupe body and replaced it with the T-Body. Johnny Doyle often drove that car also. The race cars of that era are still my favorites of all time. Those cars were so cool, and those drivers of that era remain my heros even to this day.

Your link ------> Click HERE

(I hope you don't mind, Tom. If so, PM me and I'll take this link down.)

Stan and others ................. I'm going to try to establish a link here to Txtom's collection, with a pic of the 106 coupe with Bill White. There are also pics there of the 106 after they removed the coupe body and replaced it with the T-Body. Johnny Doyle often drove that car also. The race cars of that era are still my favorites of all time. Those cars were so cool, and those drivers of that era remain my heros even to this day.

Your link ------> Click HERE

(I hope you don't mind, Tom. If so, PM me and I'll take this link down.)

Thanks Bud, Great pics.

Awesome Bill from Templeville!!!

Archived