late models at the bullring in '09

B) I have had a lot of people inquiring about this topic and we are full on planning your season. Most have wanted a monthly run. The competition board wants me to get a list of drivers so they can get in touch to find out what type of equipment everyone has so we can finalize the rules and for those of you who are waiting to see the rules we need to hear from all interested. so nows the time to stand up and be heard. send me a e-mail,PM or phone call so we can finish this process and move on with next years festivities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ANY 1 INTERST IN HAVING A EARLY MEETING ABOUT THE LATE MODELS PM ME. I HAVE STOCK CLIP TUBING CAR WANT TO RACE IT HERE I BELIEVE THERE ARE A LOT OF THAT KIND OF CAR AROUND HERE IF WE ALL GET TOGEHTER AND MEET WITH RANDY WE COULD COME WITH REASONABLE RULES WE COULD AFFORD AND BRING BACK THESE KIND OF CARS BUT IF NO 1 TELLS HIM WHAT WE HAVE OR WE CAN COME UP WITH NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY CELL AT 361-438-5387

AND WE CAN GET A GROUP TOGETHER HAVE SOME COFFEE AND TALK ABOUT THIS

B) Sam I guess you talked to randy today as I did. Now is the time to put up or move on. We have been asking for your input on late models at cc next year for quite some time and only a handfull have responded.We are putting next years schedule together and this needs to be setteled soon as sam said, and I will be available to meet with all interested as soon as possible so get in touch with sam or myself this week so we can set a date and time as randy and fred will be coming to this meeting and will need some lead time to get down here

Thanks for continueing to work on this and I'm looking forward to making the trip down once a month. I hope others that are interested let you know what they have. as far as me, I'm a run what ya brung kind of guy. I think the bullring equalizes alot of cars by itself. Tsrs crate uslma. heck 5 flags has some pretty open rules and they do well. just a thought. anyone else?

I am a rookie that happens to have a san antonio late model setting in my shop. I do not care about pay or you will kick my ass on the track. This car will only make half of the races for this track in 2009. just want to race and have fun. There is 25 lbs of dust on this car, do i get a weight break.

Check out the CRA rules. The rules are already wrote for you. Everyone can run this away.

J.C Umscheid

Which ones JC, the sportsman or super late models? I'm guessing the sportsman rules are the ones you were talking about. They seem like a pretty simple set of rules.

I love see all them with dust on them show up but I really don't want to race against the 4,000 dollar adjusable shocks with the bump stop set up. The older cars would never run with them even with a weight penatly to me shocks are most expensive thing in racing now but running on a 1/4 mile track there will always be alot of contact so we need to keep things as basic as we can I have no idea how to do this I just want to race too but try to be competive also So we need to keep talking and figure this out because the track will also have to made some money off the show we put on so need to keep as many of the cars running in same lap as possibly

What about the five flags or mobile speedway pro late model rules. As far as shocks if they are take apart shocks money will always be a problem. Maritime car quest series has a good shock rule, 6 part numbers and a claimer rule. I am not saying that's what i want, i was just throwing that in there. I have a 4412 on my car.

What about the five flags or mobile speedway pro late model rules. As far as shocks if they are take apart shocks money will always be a problem. Maritime car quest series has a good shock rule, 6 part numbers and a claimer rule. I am not saying that's what i want, i was just throwing that in there. I have a 4412 on my car.

2008 Maritime Pro Stock Tour Tech Rules (March 3/08) THESE ONES

2008 Maritime Pro Stock Tour Procedures (May 12/08)

2008 Maritime Pro Stock Tour Tech Rules (March 3/08) THESE ONES

2008 Maritime Pro Stock Tour Procedures (May 12/08)

What do you think of the shock rules

Archived