Pro- Truck 100 lap main 7/26/08 at corpus

I have checked the schedule and can not find a conflict with the other tracks. We are promoting the july hot 100's (a different 100 lap main each week) sponsered by channel safty and marine. We would like to offer the pro- trucks a 100 lap main on 7/26/08 and will pay $1000 win, $500 2nd, $300 3rd, and $200 through the field if we can get at least 8 trucks confirmed. Please call and confirm if this is available and not in conflict with the other tracks. It is not a scheduled race. Call me (michael) at 361-537-5760

Michael

if we FINALLY get our sh-t together by then i'm in.

but i am curious of the entry fee as well.

Jimbo,

I'm not trying to sound like your Dr. but screw the points, you have some throw outs. Get the surgery and then you'll be better to race. You can't afford to get really sick so that you could go racing.

There, I feel better now

B) Glad to see some intrest... I guess it's not a conflict. The entry will be as before..$25.00 pit pass and $50.00 entry. I will leave the points up to you all but since it was not a scheduled race I did not have it down as a points race. I will make the track available for free overnight parking for your truck on friday night and if you have your traveling accomodations you are welcome to stay the night but we have no hook ups.

Call me with your plans

361-537-5760

lol I think Jon meant no ill will too anyone.It seems like he is just trying to say,take advantage of a good opportunity and stop looking for small negatives to stand in the way of having some fun.At the rate things are going right now,racers can never know when it will be there last chance to have fun with their toys.

because i brought the points question up i thought i should respond. it was just a question, but as always there is a bunch of name calling and b.s. about it. i have now learned to keep my mother ######ing mouth shut and show it on the track so this will be the last mother ######ing question from me.

I still want to know if its a points race regardless if I make it or not, Its only a question I am sure most of us would try to make it regardless because yes it is good money. Jim I don't know what your surgery is for and that is none of our business but I hope you do whats best for you whether its a points race or not, hell you'll probably spank us the next race anyway :D !

Oh and btw Thanks CCS for the offer and kindness!

Hell I would drive anybody's truck for $200 to start... lol... any takers... Corpus is a fun little bullring...Kinda wish I had a truck...

nah,,,but i'll let you hold my glasses.

Hell I would drive anybody's truck for $200 to start... lol... any takers... Corpus is a fun little bullring...Kinda wish I had a truck...

nah,,,but i'll let you hold my glasses.

Ya got a deal...

Hate to say this but opps. don't come up like this very often and if trucks don't show up your only shooting yourselves in the feet when it comes to wanting to race for bigger purses and larger crowds. If there is no support for shows like these you may not get another chance, but if you do support it there is a better chance of seeing it happen more often. Don't limp in with 8 trucks show up with 16... There is at least that many racing between the two tracks...

Archived