Street Stocks

1. Carlucci Jr.

2. Rex Henley

3.dont know his name

4.Hooligan

5. Me

6. Greg "Slow" Rhomer

7. Vela

i think that was it? i dont kow the other classes to busy workin on my car. All in all i had a blast... just sucked that we couldent get the car to handle but we plan on coming back with a new set up and see if we can hang... Thank CC Speedway

Special thanks too MissMindy Racing, Greg Rhomer, Rober Mayberry, and B-Rocket for there support! ... and Rex Henley and his crew for there help!

Damn yall take some find pics. You should start selling those things(toeveryonebutme). ;)

Thanks Troy.

Talked to the car owner today about bringing the TPS car down there. He's all for it. Hopefully the 30 car won't lap us within 3 or 4 laps. Heard he was reaaaaaalllllly fast and an awesome awesome driver.

Thanks Troy.

Talked to the car owner today about bringing the TPS car down there. He's all for it. Hopefully the 30 car won't lap us within 3 or 4 laps. Heard he was reaaaaaalllllly fast and an awesome awesome driver.

big u need to finish red river first before you race down here ...as for laps down ..you better take motion sickness pills ..he is going to make you dizzy ..9 laps down in a ten lap race ..you.ll be dizzy ..noone has a car to beat him ..unless something happens ..or he lets up .... see you in red .....

Archived