Way to go Texas Thunders great turn out tonight.

speedy

Thank you STS for letting the Tx Thunders run tonight!!! Great turn out Tx Thunder Drivers and great show.If not mistaken there were 19 Tx Thunder cars tonight.

Congrats to Will on the feature win. the top three were:

# 14 Will Robertson

# 95x Greg Carlucci Jr

# 27 Todd Hudler

Outstanding job to all the other drivers!!!! :)

greg drove his butt off ..he was missing two cylinders ..the motor was behind him and that only happends to him if he spins his car .. looked like he was made for bug's ..i was impressed with his driveing ..i think will was doing every thing he could .to get away from greg ...didnt want to get luched lol ...... now we will let him climb into the 7 soon .and give him something else to play with ..

THANK YOU OWEN,,,,,,,,,,hell of a night,,,,,,,,,that bug 95x was looking good,,,,, thank you Greg Jr for racing the bug tonight the money he won was for Morgan........yep I got the motor to hold together tonight,,,,,,,,maybe I'm bad luck when I drive it....still need to make the bug faster and there's lots of room for it too.. OT he was running with four cylinders he was missing four cylinders (not two cylinders) V8s has 8 cylinders :lol:

Awsome to see all the texas thunder cars out there ...STS even put up a $100 dash for cash for the texas thunders.. congrats on Timmy taken the $100 dash for cash win wish car wouldnt of broke would of been a awsome race with you and will and congrats to will on the Win .....OOPS FORGOT TIM SIGN END ON MY COMPUTER TODAY USED WRONG SCREEN NAME .................Stang21 here

greg drove his butt off ..he was missing two cylinders ..the motor was behind him and that only happends to him if he spins his car .. looked like he was made for bug's ..i was impressed with his driveing ..i think will was doing every thing he could .to get away from greg ...didnt want to get luched lol ...... now we will let him climb into the 7 soon .and give him something else to play with ..

OLDTIMER , I saw you cars ran awsome as usual and atleast finished(a few laps down). Your wrench work was as exspected!!! You need some new glasses to find the ASPHALT and forget the dirt .

OT, I don't think Greg will be able to finish if you don't get all the "bugs" worked out!!!! No brakes, old tires, carb nested up with rats, yada, yada, yada...LOL j/k :lol:

Yeah we had alot of cars last night just a bummber that I didnt get to run the feature. Not sure how it happen but I smashed 2 spark plugs close I geuss during the dash for cash. Sux sure was lookin forward to kick that Neons A$$ last night. But hey Will did a good thing and donated a $100 bucks to Morgan thats awsome. Bring them things back to STS next race guys..............................................................

[edited out by Nick Holt, 8/25/07]

OT, I don't think Greg will be able to finish if you don't get all the "bugs" worked out!!!! No brakes, old tires, carb nested up with rats, yada, yada, yada...LOL j/k :lol:

rick the cars made it ..what is your excuse ..ol .. rick nothing fell off the cars ..eventho i was imformed i will need to check every nut and bolt on the 7 car ..to low for rutts ..lisa did real good for a first timer ..car sets high ..heck worked her way up to.. 6 th or 7 th at one time ..as for tim ..well he did not get to lap us ..... thanks owen ...... and flagman thank you ..i owe you one .. as for you WHATEVeR .. you maybe right just not sure aboult your wrench work part ..the cars made it home intacked .... that must mean i did something right ..lol ...... congratz to will ..tim had something for you had he not bent plugs... that mustang is fast .

Owen knows how to take care of the drivers that race at his track,,, I was impress with Owen last Saturday night...the dash for cash was awesome....he came over to the Texas thunders drivers & talk to us that was cool to us Thanks again Owen

Your right Jason it would be nice just to have a good car count every race that we run.It would help are class survive and maybe be less boring to the fans. Im not gonna be one to be lie and say our class isnt boring cause I know it is when we only have 6 or so cars. But hey at least we are doing what we love and thats RACING. So yeah it would be awsome to have good car counts like last night not only for purse increase cause thats no big deal although it is nice but just to keep our class going and get it going strong. :)

Maybe the thunder class at STS can be saved and purse increased if you guys show up regularly??? I know it was pretty dismal earlier in the year but hey keep it up and the class will earn its wings.

as Jason said, lets try to get the thunders to take off and have a home track that pays well [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/28/07]

It looks as if Mr. Whatever seems to have a problem with more thunder cars supporting STS. Mr whatever are the sort of people that do not help the racing family. Please state your gripe,and tell everyone what would make it better. Unless you are being jovial,I dont seeing your post being productive. FRED ARREDONDO

It looks as if Mr. Whatever seems to have a problem with more thunder cars supporting STS. Mr whatever are the sort of people that do not help the racing family. Please state your gripe,and tell everyone what would make it better. Unless you are being jovial,I dont seeing your post being productive. FRED ARREDONDO

FRED HE WAS TAKEING A SHOT AT ME ..I DONT CARE IF HE THINK.S OUR CARS ARE SLOW ..AND NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM .DIRT ..HE'S RIGHT THEY WERE SLOW AT STS ..BUT PROBABLY FASTER THEN ANYTHING HE MAY HAVE ... ..FINE WITH ME ..THO WONT BE BACK ANYTIME SOON ..NOT ANYTHING AGAINST STS POEPLE ...JUST NOT SET UP FOR THAT TYP RACEN ..IT WAS FUN .WE DID IT WE SHOWED UP TRIED IT .AND THATS THAT ..

I would like to say Thanks to all the Thunders that came out and gave it a try, we did pay a 200 to win purse and a 100 dash for cash to make it worth your while. It was great to see alot of the Thunder drivers from a couple of years ago at CC. I have always supported the Thunder cars, I was the one that asked Doc to bring TPS and worked very hard to make Thunders a great thing only to get run down later by the guy from the valley but I have always tried!

Anyways, Thanks to all you guys, Jesse, Lisa, Oldtimer, all of the Speedy bunch, the bugs, Danny, Bubba, the Gilpins, the 2 Edna Cars, anyone I forgot, it was good and I understand for alot probably the last time and I totally respect your efforts and say Thank you for trying it. STS does not really make for the best Thunder Car races and CC Speedway is perfect for some great thunder Racing so where ever you choose just keep doing it and have fun.

thanks again

Owen

Hey I didn't get to go due the fact that i had promised my wife that I would do all the honey,s around the house. Thought the thunders weren't gonna race. When I found out IT was to late already commit a promise to the wife and if I would have broken that promise. Well I would probly not have the ability to walk much less race. But congrats to Owen and all the thunder drivers that showed up and put on a good show from what I hear. Will definitly see you guys on Sept. 8 race. And again great job on getting the car count up hopefully some of those guys will come back

Congrats to Owen and crew on a job well done and wow what a car count. parking area was dry plenty of places to park. The place looked great. I was thinking of a time last season that one of my buddies took his son to the races and when they arrived home his mother asked had he had a good time at the races and he replied that he he did and he even got to pee in the bath tub..Of course he was talking abot the mens urinals..just thought of that the other night and thought i would shar it with everyone.

Congrats to Owen and crew on a job well done and wow what a car count. parking area was dry plenty of places to park. The place looked great. I was thinking of a time last season that one of my buddies took his son to the races and when they arrived home his mother asked had he had a good time at the races and he replied that he he did and he even got to pee in the bath tub..Of course he was talking abot the mens urinals..just thought of that the other night and thought i would shar it with everyone.

Thanks for sharing. The visual pic went great with my morning coffee... LOL

Nick

Archived