Update from CC Speedway

NickHolt

It's intermission and the Yocums are being honored. Well deserved applause for many years of dedication to racing in South Texas.

John Witzsche took the SS heat and Australian Pursuit.

Thumper (GB Carter) took the Texas Thunder heat and Australian Pursuit.

Mark Chrudimsky won the Grand Stock feature.

Jason Stanley took took the checkered in the THR/SAS RRs/Thunder Stock

Ernie Villeagas was the winner of the CC Bombers Australian Pursuit. Don't know who won the Heat... was busy...

Will update after the Features.

Nick

CC Super Street won by Greg Carlucci, Jr., Trey Vella second, John Witzsche third.

CC Bomber Anthony Monroe took the win, Ernie Villegas second, Brad Waddsup third.

Texas Thunder was a GB Carter show. Will Robinson in the Neon second, Shawn Bourland in VW Bug was very impressive in third.

Terry Tschoerner held off a hard charging Cary Stapp who held of an equally hard-charging Keith Garrett in the THR/SAS Sportsman/Super Street.

JM Hallas will be posting the complete stories later on.

Nick

:) Great night of racing, great show. Other than a few minor glitchs everything went well and the fans had a goodtime. Thanks to all of the San Antonio and Thunder Hill Drivers that came down. Everyone enjoyed watching your classes race. Hope to see all of you back soon. :rolleyes:

:) Great night of racing, great show. Other than a few minor glitchs everything went well and the fans had a goodtime. Thanks to all of the San Antonio and Thunder Hill Drivers that came down. Everyone enjoyed watching your classes race. Hope to see all of you back soon. :rolleyes:

Hello, My name should be in the #4 spot. Nellie Kelley #88 for the thunders.. I was there and i am not even listed. Please advise who to contact to fix this as it does effect pay and Points.

Nellie

A very good night of racing. The crowd on hand had plenty of racing to watch and every race was as equally exciting as the others. Every race was ran clean with some exceptions and the competition was keen. The glitches resulted from the short time allowed to prep for this show and I beileve a big "Way To Go" is due to all involved in the preparation. I foresee great racing because I well know that all improvements will be made. :)

Just got home......took the extended vacation :) and hit the beach today. I'll be getting stories worked on.

Biggest news was saspeedracer24 finishing ahead of bigfat in the feature. :P Although big does get the John Force burnout award. :o:lol:

that was a pretty good burnout almost the entire length of striaghtaway.

Just got home......took the extended vacation :) and hit the beach today. I'll be getting stories worked on.

Biggest news was saspeedracer24 finishing ahead of bigfat in the feature. :P Although big does get the John Force burnout award. :o:lol:

that was a pretty good burnout almost the entire length of striaghtaway.

WHAT AMAZED ME IS I THOUGHT I WAS AT MARTINSVILLE.. THAT SPIN WAS GREAT .. HE WATCHES NASCAR ..

I knew this was coming. :lol: Marc did very good. Even though he was trying to sabotage others with their own borrowed parts. :lol:

Archived