Impersonating-NOT COOL!

hooliganz

WHY DON'T YA'LL LAY THIS TO REST?

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE,GET OVER IT AND GO RACING!!

PEOPLE TALK TRASH ABOUT EACH OTHER EVERY DAY,SO WHAT LIFE GO ON!!!!!

SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP!

Easy Trigger...settle down....LOL

Well I just found that bashing site yesterday and even read some of the things "I" said.It seems less about bashing and more about gay pride.The language hurt my eyes.Maybe I should get on there and show them what real bashing is.I guess not,I dont hate anybody today.Cant remember long enough to carry a grud.ge.I will just stay on TSZ and misspell words.

Well I just found that bashing site yesterday and even read some of the things "I" said.It seems less about bashing and more about gay pride.The language hurt my eyes.Maybe I should get on there and show them what real bashing is.I guess not,I dont hate anybody today.Cant remember long enough to carry a grud.ge.I will just stay on TSZ and misspell words.

WELL DID I SAY ANYTHING ON THERE .LOL SEEMS SOMEONE MIGHT USE ME TO START SOMETHING ...HOW DO YOU FIND IT ..

Sorry,OT I did not see anyone mpersonalling you but they did speak fondly of you.I lost the adress already,I got it from a email.I think its sponsered by Peter Pan.At least here on TSZ we can hide behind stage names and nobody knows who we are.If Nick was editing that place it would be blank.I sure wish racing would start soon.Im tired of walking and ready to FLY!!!!!

LMAO...you all are too funny! Keeps me entertained while we are waiting for another race. It's ok Oldtimer...they are all just jealous because you are a more creative speller than they are.

wails sanks sou very mucnh .. i have to give them something to do ...bring it on ...

Archived