Cleaning Up the Chassis

kn1ghtblade

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are times when you have no where to go .or you see daylight and when you get there it is gone ,the case with our car at kyle .jessie running full speed saw a hole and went for it .but nailed poor john just behind the drivers door when john couldnt get his foot on the brake .bad hit .first hit we had in three years .but that shows you you cant always get away . did some damage to both cars .so what . can fix it ,but john got hurt /that s the part that botherd us the most .as close to T bone as youll ever want to come to . scary .the best part they both walked away .never want anyone to get hurt even if you dont like them . ps we like john .

• 2 weeks later...

Quick little update for this topic...

After half a case of Engine Degreaser, a case of brake clean, 1 wire brush, and a whole lot of scrubbing.... The chassis is now cleaned up and painted up to the front body mount holes... :)

We took the rear end back out of it now, and hope to get the new gears, brakes, frt seal, and get it painted this week and get it back under the car... Oh yea and lighter springs in the back.... :)

since my dad is mader i got to say something form cars. might i suggest rust-eze medicated bumper ointment lol

. NOW THIS WILL BE FUN . MY SON WHO CAN SPELL WORDS HE HAS NEVER SEEN ARE OR HEARD OF FOR THE MOST PART .AND PICKS ON ME WHEN I HAVE PROBLEMS ON LITTLE WORDS .MISPELLED A SYMPLE LITTLE EVERYDAY WORD .. ............. HA GOT HIM TIME ....... IM GOING TO MAKE HIM PAY . SO FEEL FREE TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH HIM ALSO .NOW FIND THE WORD HE MISPELLED .

• 9 months later...
anyway......i was wondering today what ever happened to knightblade?

he pm.ed me not to long ago ..and said he sold his car after sas closed ..he was moveing or something like that and needed to get aholed of price to pick his car up ...he gave up to...... much water i suppose .

Archived