ford_truck_man_78,

From what I remember, Thunder Hill Raceway charged $27.50 for general admission ($37.50 for reserved) for the Grand National West Series Race last year. I think they had around 20 drivers. We really don't think $25 is unreasonable for the 40+ expected entries. We really hope we can count on our loyal racing fans to help us succeed with this event . . . it's an important step towards the future of racing at San Antonio Speedway.

They say there is discount tickets for both days at Express Lube. San Antonio Raceway's event entry was $35, included pit entry. There was a coupon in the Express News for $20 and a free child's ticket with a paying adult, but they were also the sponsor. I think a pit pass at SAS will also get you into the grandstands. See you there, gotta go early to get my usual spot.

where are the xpress lubes in SA???? The only found on yellowpages.com is listed by new laredo hwy, but the phone # for the listing is for the New Braunfels location... I want to get my tickets today after work and need to find a place to get them... On that note is the track box office open and if so what are its hours I go by there on my home from work every day.

where are the xpress lubes in SA???? The only found on yellowpages.com is listed by new laredo hwy, but the phone # for the listing is for the New Braunfels location... I want to get my tickets today after work and need to find a place to get them... On that note is the track box office open and if so what are its hours I go by there on my home from work every day.

Express Lubes are located at:

12520 Nacogdoches

2800 Hillcrest

5012 Rigsby

5723 Babcock

2401 West

8511 Prue

11555 West

3701 Colony

5990 De Zavala

1525 Austin Hwy

There may be more, but these are the ones listed in the phone book.

Nick Holt

Archived