Footage of Crash

jont66

You go 3-wide on the first lap, because racing trucks is like racing in a train. When they get in line it's hard to pass. Last time I raced at Kyle, I followed a slower truck for 25 laps. I saw the chance to pass, I was up to the lf wheel, way before the corner, and in the pass that has been the rule for being clear. We crashed, I'm the one with all the damage, so what does it matter. I'd do the same thing the next time. And will race just as hard or harder in San Antonio if it gets fixed in time.

[edited out by Nick Holt. 11/16/05] I'VE DONE IT ALL NOW!

Jon's right, he was more than half way inside. It was a risky move that ended with a wrecked truck. Who's to blame, well no one wants to point fingers... Was Brian suppose to lift? Was Colt suppose to lift? No you just run it out...

My first thought was Brian banged him, then after looking at it a second time; I had to say no banging... Then I thought maybe Colt moved down, second thoughted that one also... It was an honest racing thing and the most important thing is everyone came out ok...

Looking forward to seeing Jon back...

I remember in the TSRS race the 80 and the 18 got together almost the same way. The 80 rolled on top of the 18 front, but he didn't go flipping like what we saw in the truck race. I got footage of the TSRS race at Oktoberfast when Brandon slammed into that car on the front stretch, lets see if I could get on here one of these days.

I have deleted and edited several posts in this thread. Calling each other names and generally bashing others is not the way to go on here. Some of the posts I edited were only to remove references to previous bashes and name-calling.

Let's keep it civil please.

Nick Holt

I have a question and before I ask I'm not trying to stir any pots here. I'm beginning to wonder if my eyes are deceiving me...

The way I view the video and I watched it five more times after someone sent me a PM. Jon looks to be at Brian's #30 on Brians left door at the entrance to turn #3. Now am I wrong(imaging) or not???? Now if he was at the #30 at that point Jon had the inside lane... Also upon re-review it looks as if Jon is a half truck high which means he clearly had the lane...

I've said it before, I'm saying it's a racing deal and I don't say there is anyone at fault... I just would like to know I'm not calling this thing wrong...

I was wondering what happened I thought my computer messed up lol

Nope.. It all started out without a whole lot of obvious bashing, but it didn't take long for people to start acting up... Calling people stupid and bashing each other just isn't what this place should be all about.

Nick Holt

Archived