Good news

neon14

Rick! I cant switch beers right now because I just bought a 30 pack of BUSCH! The McRib tasted like bq cardboard, the dog ate half of it. Sorry Rick you had a McRib for lunch, I hope you didnt get any bq sauce on you shirt LOL!

only thing smok'n in the ghetto is the bbq pit and my junky integra, but my beer box is open to you anytime. i will have to make you a key, you know with rick back there you have to regulate the beer lol. its bench racing 101, plus we are usually just warming up so we can help you guys hold down the tech barn. oh, and i almost forgot, never under any cercumstaces will there be any practical jokes played in the ghetto. its just wrong. ps, do you guys smell anything? :unsure::D

:o Will,dont you know pork is a breakfast food? After a nite of racing followed by lots of wine and beer along with fahitas,a big bowl of menudo will fix you up.And if you dont have the guts,a plate of tripas will get you there.B.J,if the winter off season is too long,theres a dunking booth job here with the carnival.Maybe they can tune it to where they can knock you off the seat directly so you can feel at home.Todd,be sure to cook all those animal parts you find in your car well done,you dont know where they have been.The Getto is always SMOKING!!!! Is it pride? nope,just cheapscates.Or maybe a political statement.One things for sure,even security doesnt enter there.How will we get along without the beer......uh farm truck next year? Oh well,more for me. Ghetto Dweller :blink:

Archived