Night of Destruction

geterdone3739

I have tickets for sale for the Night of Destruction, get them early and get the Early Bird discount....

Day of the event : adult ticket price $16.00

children price $9.00

Early Bird discount : adult ticket price $14.00

children ticket price $5.00

Get a flyer and save even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me or call me...........361-533-0462

sounds like one crazy night. bj,will and myself are going to pull out the barn car, rat trap honda and try to make it look somewhat decent. we plan on running all events but the demo and chain race. we want to see how reliable a honda really is. it has a mega cage in it so i know it is plenty safe but what else do we need? like how does the boat get mounted on the trailer, strap it or can we bolt it? just want to make sure we cover every thing. this will be our first round in the madness, please let us know. by the way any one want to donate a derby car, bj is the man for you. he has taken beat'n all year. every one out there has hammered him at least two times including the tow truck. he even got wrecked in the pits once. he still rebuilt it every week and did not miss one single race all season. by the way bj are they still giving discounts at the gate for tag'n the 42 lol?now theres a true racer for you.

What is going on with these ticket prices... I mean lets look at this $16 adult and $9 12 and under children at the door... Or better yet you can get them $14 adult and $5 children presale... Great lets sell some tickets for a good night of wrecking shit... BUT my thoughts are why are they more than the price to see guys race their hearts out and do what they love to do... Are we saying that wrecking cars is worth more that men putting money into a car and racing with skill... If the ticket prices aren't the kicker then I hear they are charging for parking to which they have not done all season.

NORMAL ticket price at CCMS during racing season $9 adult and children 12 and under free...

I will let you know now that I won't be there this Saturday... And I think that this will affect their attendance because I have talked to several regulars that are there everyweekend all season that are not going to go because tickets are to high...

Not sure if this note will affect anything just wanted to get it out there that there are MANY fans that are concerned with the INFLATION of ticket prices...

Been going there along time I will pay extra for a big race. For Night of Destruction NO!!!!! Went to the last Night of Destruction this year and it didn't cost that much wanted to go to this one because it was alot of fun had a group of people from work talked into going until they saw the prices (all but one have backed out). The payout for this weekend does not justify these prices and you certainly are not doing anything to promote the track. Haven't even heard advertisement for this race. Maybe the money man can let us know why he is increasing the prices and charging for parking?

Been going there along time I will pay extra for a big race. For Night of Destruction NO!!!!! Went to the last Night of Destruction this year and it didn't cost that much wanted to go to this one because it was alot of fun had a group of people from work talked into going until they saw the prices (all but one have backed out). The payout for this weekend does not justify these prices and you certainly are not doing anything to promote the track. Haven't even heard advertisement for this race. Maybe the money man can let us know why he is increasing the prices and charging for parking?

Owen or Doc might or might not get on here to explain their business decisions, but I doubt any of the rest of us have the information you are seeking.

Try contacting the CCMS office with your concerns.

Nick Holt

Well, it is a bummer that it cost more to get in the gate than a regular night. But, I hope the fans will pay a few extra bucks to see us drivers have a realy good time and tear stuff up on purpose! Everything has gotten more expensive this year. Even the McRib I ate today cost more than it did the last time I bought one. Gas went up, race gas went up, electricity, property taxes, food, there were times this year that I drove up to the pit gate with just enough money to get in, and thats it! Please take advantave of those discount tickets and come to the races!!!

you said that right, besides i was just checking on taking my wife to hootie and the blowfish. tickets run 50 beer 7 and your stuck inside for 3 hours on a pretty nite plus i already know what is going to happen and the cd is in my truck. detruction nite, 11 or 13 at the gate, 2 for beers, open air under the stars with very unsechronized madmen going ina circle with one thing on there mind. BENDING METAL! OH THE MAHEIM! its going to great, can't wait to see everyone again. lets go have some fun. corpus is what you make it, lets make it a blast. ps, has anyone seen some guy on his jet ski chasing a honda down the street? oh well let me know :o:o .

...yep...now I KNOW I'm glad I didn't have the last beer in the ice chest!!

How do we know you did not have the last beer in the ice chest....you don't remember getting to the bottom of the ice chest. now the question is WAS IT REALLY TAINTED? MAN_ _ _ _ _!

ps has anybody seen my jetski?

BJ, I saw a yellow seadoo xp on the way home from work today on the corner of Saratoga and Holly. And it looked alot like Ricks truck towing it? Rick, did you steal BJs ski?

Will,.... have no clue if there is a inside joke in this or not,,, but me being the simple minded person that I am has to state the oddvious... Saratoga and Holly do not intersect which in turn they are never a corner... I Could not help but make a comment on that. Like I said if I missed a inside comment on this then I am sorry...

Hey BJ, hey Todd, I know how we can get the ski back! I know where he lives! He lives on the corner of Saratoga and Holly in that shack behind Autozone. And every night at 11:00 sharp he goes to the store and gets more beer for his ice chest. Like clock work. Thats when we will take the ski back!

...Saratoga and Holly do not intersect which in turn they are never a corner...

...funny thing...that's EXACTLY what the officer said to me the other night when I was coming back from the track!

Archived