TSZ titles

JustaFan

The user titles (floor sweeper, etc.) are probably based on the number of messages posted on this website. I think that's how Jason had originally set up this forum. I'm almost sure I had previously made it all the way to a mechanic or something similiar!

And if the number of posts is the title criteria, I guess that explains why you're a winner, Nick! LOL

Deb

Ok guys I will leave this up to you.

List titles you think would be good in order they would go.

IE (floor sweeper, tire changers, engine builder, crew chief, rookie driver, contender, winner, champion, etc)

Lets have some good ones like Official Grease Monkey.

Jason,

Here are my "nominees" for names--use any, all or none.. ;)

Spotter (as suggested by others)

Tire Changer (it's already in, I belive)

Tech Man

Pit Steward

Flagman

Car Chief

Crew Chief

Media Guy (the lowest of the low, of course!)

Team Owner

And...of course...I HAVE to throw Track Announcer in there, just because.. B)

You gotta throw some funny ones in there somewhere like grease monkey, driver's bi@#h, water boy, then whoever people decide the supreme one on here is has to be Mike Helton.

Jason,

What is the post:title ratio? Maybey just throw a few more in, so we don't "red line" with 300 post. You know, give us something to look forward to... make us work a little bit. I would say after 600-800 posts, we should be able to have a Custom title, within reason. Just my .02 worth. :rolleyes:

Tim

Definately keep some good and funny ones in there though, maybe like "Official Hat Bender" or something like that.

jcleaver17

I've been here since Creation.. lol

I'm trying to think of a good title since I'm 2/3's of the way to choosing my own..

Got any suggestions? (Keep it clean, guys.. LOL)

Nick Holt

[edited 6/25/03 by Nick Holt to remove freudian slip ... lol]

Guest RandyBorlace

why not Nick Upchurch [edited by Nick Upchurch, 6/25/02, to remove derogatory word defaming Neil Upchurch] , the only difference between ya'll is how ya'll spell your names. , Charlie Borlace

I'm trying to think of a good title since I'm 2/3's of the way to choosing my own..

God any suggestions? (Keep it clean, guys.. LOL)

Nick Holt

Hey Nick...

"God" any suggestions...is that a Freudian slip? Shall we just bow down and call you "god" now? :D heeeheee

Also...I agree with Jason, keep the "custom" name to 1,000 posts..while that may SEEM like a lot, think about this: 6 months from now, this site will probably have 5-6 of us who are in that category...This awards those who stick with the web site--to me, that's how it should be.. :D

RandyBorlace,

Thanks for the compliment. There aren't many around who have done as much for racing as Mr. Upchurch over the years. Yes, I know. You intended it as an insult to either Mr. Upchurch or myself, but, hey, I don't have to take it that way, right?

Chuck,

When have I EVER deleted one of your posts so you don't get to 1,000 posts first.. lol

Nick Holt

But I strongly , but I doubt I ever get to do enough for racing to even be mentioned in the same sentence with Mr. Upchru

Nick,

Fortunately, you've NEVER deleted any of my posts to "lower" my "post-count"...altho, I'm sure there's a few people who wished you WOULD delete some of my posts...LOL

Big John,

Look at the numbers...

As of this post, I will have posted 213 times...that leaves me 787 posts short of 1,000 posts...

Looking at my profile, it says I post an average of 1.8 posts a day. However, looking at it REALISTICALLY, I'm really posting about 5-6 posts a day.

So, if I continue the 1.8 average, then it will take me 394 days to get to 1,000..

However, increase that average to 5 posts a day, and it will only take me 158 days for me to reach the magical 1,000 mark..That's just a little over 5 months..

By the way, when we hit 1,000 posts, do we start earning "frequent post-er miles?" :D

Guest RandyBorlace

first of all nick, if you would read the bottom of my post, it says, charlie borlace, he is my grandpa, and he made the post.the reason we have something against Upchurch, is because he told Buck to get his priorities straight and show up at a TIDA race in 1992 or 1993 , when it was mine and Jason's first race, so thats why he gave up racing ,therefore instead of just having 1 borlace driver, we now have 2 that can drive anything you put them in.and a good crew chief named buck, so , until about a month ago, i had nothing against you until you deleted my post asking HRay a question.

RandyBorlace,

Thanks for explaining why you don't like Mr. Upchurch or me. That's fine. This is America. You're free to like or dislike whoever you choose and for whatever reason you choose. But when you post messages here on TSZ you must follow the same guidelines as everyone else or get edited or deleted. That's just the way it is..

By the way, your uncle, Buck Borlace, and I go back a LONG way -- back in the old TIDA Late Model days when I was with Ed Sczech and Rick Rapp. We used to try to help Buck with set-ups, parts etc. whenever we could. And I must say, Buck is one of the true gentlemen of the sport.

Nick Holt

Archived