Mason Racin

termite#99

Enjoyed racing with the guys who came from out of town. It is fun to get some different blood out there every now and then. We mixed it up and it was a good time, no complaining just good hard racing.

Congratulations to the 12 bunch. Wish I could have raced you to the end. I think it would have been a heck of a finish. Lost 2nd gear with about 8 or 10 to go, had to finish the race in 3rd. Glad to take 2nd, and look who worked his way up to 3rd!

All in all, had a blast.

We sure do appreciate fellas. That was soooooo awesome. Tator deserved that so much. Alot of guys probably did as well but I was there to see him put that #12 Red, White and Blue Camaro together in 8 days. Lots of 4 and 5 in the mornings and at work the next day(late usually). Like he said himself " Makes up for all the BS (bad luck and mistakes) at SAS and THR. I finally got to take a picture with a pretty car. lol.

Want to thank "The Shrimp" for the help he gave us, both the 12 and the 29. Owen and crew did a hell of a job keeping that thing rollin' as well. Yalls track is by far the most fun to race at (winning helps). Post race wasn't bad either. Until, well, yall that were there know the rest of that story.

Loved the top 4 invert. Drawing 1st helps lol. Congratulations Tator. You turned that thing into a ROCKET.

Thanks to all the CC, SAS, THR guys and all the fans that came by after the race. Class acts.

Thanks Tom. I'll probably be seein' you this week. Thanks Poorboy and Steve (again).

Wasn't much Cary. Just several really loud explosions. Really funny too. Nothing major. You'll have to get the particulars on what they were from some other source. We also had to cut the celebration short due to circumstances beyon Owen's control. His send off, that was done over the Mic, was epic.

Also wanted to give props to the clean up crew and fire crew, yall were on the ball.

Congrats again Tator, if someone would have told me that a San Antonio car was going to start as far back as 13th and win this race I would have never believed it but it was done! You guys worked all weekend and earned your paycheck truly a class act!

Hope your heads have cleared up after three long nights and can't wait to do it all again!

Thanks for coming

Owen