Last Points Race!

slysnake

Will,

You coming to the last points race tomorrow night? How about 7:30pm? Good for you? How about some beer & BBQ afterwards? I'll see if the Carlucci's can start up the pit...and I'll make sure they bring the radios...I mean, I had to take my antenna off so the radio doesn't work too well now...maybe you could invite the rest of the Texas Thunders too...we could make it a BIG party! Hey GB, we're having the last person standing tomorrow night!!!

(that way I have a shot at winning!) :D

And we get to race too? Cool. Rick, 7:30pm is good for me, cars already on the trailer. I will be towing my car to the races with the "BLUEBERRY" it is the cool van with purple carpet. It is also a 4 cylinder, I will be pulling my 2.0 with a 2.5 LOL!

And we get to race too? Cool. Rick, 7:30pm is good for me, cars already on the trailer. I will be towing my car to the races with the "BLUEBERRY" it is the cool van with purple carpet. It is also a 4 cylinder, I will be pulling my 2.0 with a 2.5 LOL!

Wow Will, with that purple carpet you are sure to get "shagged" tonight...shagadelic dude!!!

Just make sure it's not with birddog!!!!

or the armadillo!!!!

LMAO!!!! :lol:

Archived