TC Seminar

RussWheeler_18

I've been thinking about conducting my first annual Texas Traction Control Seminar during the offseason. I have many years of experience in TC and have helped some local teams as well as some teams on the national level. We'll go over everything from the different types of TC, to how it works, what tracks to use it at and why, how to get the best results from your TC unit, as well as the ways to hide it and not get caught. It'll be a one month session, with classes likely to be on Wednesday nights. We'll probly meet in an empty K-mart parkin lot somewhere in san antonio, this way you can bring your cars and we can install and properly setup your TC and get to try it out around the cones in the parking lot. Wheter you have a women on wheels car, to super latemodels, to hooters cup, I'll help 'em all. Just need to see who all would like to attend and see what month during the off season would work best for everybody.

PM me and lemme know. :)

i wonder if he's using Davis Technologies Traction Controls-if you've been in racing awhile you know of them-wouldnt need a seminar for their controls-hell they got one so small it fits in the pocket of your driving suit with no external sensors-super senitive and super expensive-

If you dont want people to know who you are, I'm sure we can work something out. I've already had a lot of local interest in this deal, and am working on final dates, etc. You would be surprised some of the people who have already contacted me and are interested. I like the idea of T-Shirts. We can have my company logo on the front, which is Tornado Traction Technologies (TTT), and on the back can have a saying like "It's only cheatin if you get caught..."

What do yall think?

Archived