Video of Drifting at SAS at Oktober'FAST'

NickHolt

At the media on Thursday, Aaron Losey had his Nissan Z almost completely sideways going down the front straight with his nose headed towards the infield wall, then corrected and brought it back so that he was completely sideways with the nose pointed towards the granstand wall. How he kept it off the wall I'll never know.

Nick Holt

They know they're going the wrong way don't they. :P

Pretty cool stuff though. Just goes to show that there needs to be a different direction in stock car racing. It would be nice to see somebody like Neil Upchurch apply his knowledge to Tauruses, Monte Carlos, Intrepids, Camrys, and such and come up with a real stock car racing class. I think the average fan is not identifying with all the f and g bodies anymore. oops, wrong thread.

Yeah drifting is pretty cool.

They know they're going the wrong way don't they. :P

Pretty cool stuff though. Just goes to show that there needs to be a different direction in stock car racing. It would be nice to see somebody like Neil Upchurch apply his knowledge to Tauruses, Monte Carlos, Intrepids, Camrys, and such and come up with a real stock car racing class. I think the average fan is not identifying with all the f and g bodies anymore. oops, wrong thread.

Yeah drifting is pretty cool.

i think the problem that arises with this idea is that all the vehicles you listed are fwd, not fun for the driver or spectator.