oct 15 racing

Speedster41

I am not for sure, but I think they are still banned. You can run an antenna, I wouldnt run any thing over 4 feet because it will not fit in the tech barn you will have to be carfull or you will bust out the overhead lights.

Neon Will

Rick, I understand that the flagman almost lost one of his flags because you had an antenna so tall that it entered the flagmans airspace and that you had to get out of your truck and hook the top of your antenna to your front bumper before you went through tech. Is this true?

Rick, I understand that the flagman almost lost one of his flags because you had an antenna so tall that it entered the flagmans airspace and that you had to get out of your truck and hook the top of your antenna to your front bumper before you went through tech. Is this true?

Well, i was stopped just before entering tech and yes....I did have to tie off the ole 8' whip antenna before going in. I was also told that Kevin, our glorious, all-seeing, all-knowing flagman, had to step back as I raced under the flag stand...seems that the sound of the tip of a whip antenna coming at you was too much for him & they asked me to remove it...because they figured everyone would be jealous...of course!

LMAO!!

(it was a cool antenna!) :ph34r:

Archived