Snap-on-Day at The Races

ProTree

Funny thing happened at the races today-the tower called on the radio and asked me on the starting line what the # was on the car in the right lane was because she couldnt read it when it was doing its burnout-I ran over to look and I almost fainted when I keyed my radio and replied to her #350-that's a lot of cars in anybodys book when you start with the #1

Edited by Tommy33

i'll see if i can find out who was taking em zac-seen some people with camera but dont know if they were with snap on or ?-enjoyed seeing you go down the 1/4 in your Legend Car-it was my first one and for your first time you did pretty damn good-get the right gear in that thing and it will be a little lo 13 second or hi 12 sec ride-take it a little farther and put an air shifter,some 13"slicks and a small n2o bottle like the bike guys run and it should run lo 11sec and then you're hooked -maybe even some skinny 13'' frt wheels and tires and have a mini pro mod,put some lexan windows in it and a wing off the back-