thanks guys!

cperry115

just wanna give recognition to the guys that helped out after we broke a rearend in practice, tommy wynd #88,don and rick with RTR racing for pulling it out while myself, sam duncan#19 and steve "the shrimper" grantz went and picked up another one..these guys have helped eachother all year ...and thats what it's all about!!! even while in a points battle with their driver mike riley these guys are willing to help...great friends to have and great racers.

Thanks Eddy, I have to see what I have, need and come up with and then I may give you a call. I apologize for stealing your glory.

Chuck, glad to see you run well Saturday night. Looks like I am going to have to concede third place. Your old man said he was going to have me wrecked, but damn, that was good...tell him next time to just have me spun or something. Anyway, good race.

$59.95 damn you got cheated!!!! I know as far as sportsmanship goes there ain't nothin that the #8,#88,#15 and there crews wouldn't do to help each other out.That's why it's always interesting at that end of the pits.

Thank's for the help and now it's time to get ready for SA.

Tommy, don't pay the money to gary yet you might need it for parts!!!!

Archived