Oct. 22 race at THR

Truck99

I learned today that the THR points season is over since the Sept. 24th races were cancelled. Maybe that was already announced somewhere, but I hadn't heard it, so I thought I would post the info.

As a result, the Oct. 22 race is not a points race for THR cars. Jack indicated that the rules haven't been finalized yet. Should be out in a couple of weeks along with the event format.

cs

Chase,

Thanks for the update. I was under the impression that the 22nd would be the final points race.

In that case, CONGRATULATIONS on a well earned championship. You guys had an outstanding year and I would venture to say one of the most consistant years any SS champ has had in the THR history file.

-Bobby and Clint

If this is the case, CONGRATS to the Stapps on the championship! I know first hand what you guys went thru last year and I can relate to the 3 blown motors. "Lady luck" wasn't on either of our sides last year. You guys fought every single night and deserve all the rewards. I, for one, am grateful for the help you'll lent me this year and hopefully some day in the future I can repay the generosity. Without the help of many this year I wouldn't have been there near as much. Special thanks also to Terry & Joey T., Aaron B, Shawn, Tommy Gural (for the transmission), Bobby Teer (for the clutch), and most of all my wife for putting up with me and my racing habit!

I want to thank everyone for their congrats. I have some people of my own to thank.First of all my wife,for putting up with all this racing.Second, my dad,for his never ending sopport.Finally,my brother,THE BEST DAMN CREW CHIEF AT THR! When you have a car that handles that good week in and week out,it makes my job seem simple. thanks evereyone. Cary (Termite)

Is this true?

Which part bigfoot, the points season being over or the rules being final? Both of those facts came from Jack Sandefur. I try not to post things on this board if I don't believe them to be true.

Edited by ss99