Bid on 3 laps at Lowes with Dale Jr.

SVCMNGR1

I just saw this on NASCAR.com. Too rich for my blood but should be interesting to see how much they can raise.

Fans can view details of the auction and place their bid by going to www.ebay.com and entering Item Number 5255979027 or keywords "Ride With Dale Jr." The auction will end at 8:00 p.m. ET on Friday, Sept. 30. The winner will be announced on www.wrangler.com and www.thedaleearnhardtfoundation.org upon verification of the winner.

STUPID....I like JR...but if had all of the money in the world, right now Id be helping those who need it....GET REAL PEOPLE!!!!!!

Doesn't seem stupid to me. The proceeds are going to the American Red Cross. I think the Salvation Army and the Red Cross are the two relief organizations that actually put their donations where it's needed most.

Nick Holt

I think its great they are doing something to help. I went and checked it out at ebay. Have you read those questions and answers, some of them are totally hallerious, had me cracking up! If you need a good laugh, go check it out.

Archived