Purse information for 2005 OktoberFAST

That sure looks good, unfortunately I don't think you will see very many Corpus cars there. Don't know what happened with the tracks working together, but now all of a sudden we have added to more points nights to the end of an already long season at CC. What is supposed to be end of the year races has turned into a middle of the points season race. Sure we are off, but to spend the money, change the car, and then have to turn around and change it back to go points racing again the next week, don't think it will happen. Sucks for the guys who planned on going because I was really looking forward to racing up there with ya'll.

That sure looks good, unfortunately I don't think you will see very many Corpus cars there. Don't know what happened with the tracks working together, but now all of a sudden we have added to more points nights to the end of an already long season at CC. What is supposed to be end of the year races has turned into a middle of the points season race. Sure we are off, but to spend the money, change the car, and then have to turn around and change it back to go points racing again the next week, don't think it will happen. Sucks for the guys who planned on going because I was really looking forward to racing up there with ya'll.

I noticed that as well Greg. Looks like we shouldn't expect many or any CC cars on Oct. 22 at THR as well.

Good luck with the points race.