New land speed record set!

44SS

Thats right, Bandit, his dad, nephew, and myself set this amazing record of 27.5 hrs :blink: , which started in Chanelview and ended in Round Rock. We even were able to achieve this blistering pace while pulling the 42ft race trailer stuffed full of family members belongings. The family members made it in safely as well. :) After Rita is gone, we will atempt to break this record, it will be hard, but we took good notes and I think we will have a better set up for the return trip. :lol:

Don't forget to get out and stretch your legs now and then. People can have clotting problems if they've been sitting too long, like in long flights. Besides, it might make you feel faster than everyone else if you are passing them (even if you're on foot!).

Things like that is where one of those receiver hitch mounted b-b-q pits would come in handy! Cook your lunch and dinner on the road, make new friends w/ everyone around you...have a tailgate party on the highway!

After Rita is gone, we will atempt to break this record, it will be hard, but we took good notes and I think we will have a better set up for the return trip. :lol:

People have been leaving over a period of almost a week. Everyone will be going home over probably Sunday and Monday. You may not be making it home much quicker :blink:

After Rita is gone, we will atempt to break this record, it will be hard, but we took good notes and I think we will have a better set up for the return trip.

Brent, ya need someone to read those notes??????

Don't forget to get out and stretch your legs now and then. People can have clotting problems if they've been sitting too long, like in long flights. Besides, it might make you feel faster than everyone else if you are passing them (even if you're on foot!).

Things like that is where one of those receiver hitch mounted b-b-q pits would come in handy! Cook your lunch and dinner on the road, make new friends w/ everyone around you...have a tailgate party on the highway!

Now that sounds like an idea!

Archived