fri.& sat.

j.j.&s.racing

I hope the THR powers that be understand the conflict that is going to happen.with the storm coming this way to c.c., houston, galviston or anywhere in tx.the racers and there familys are going to be thinking of there familys first and racing sec.people wont come if they think its going to rain or worce yet, high winds.there are lots of cars that prob.wont show because of the hurrican effecting them personally. its like having the Datona 500 with hurrican on the way.my car is ready but for what??? please call it early so people not effected by the storm dont drive down into one. check with your city officals to see what they say. or county.

thank you all johnhenry

Edited by j.j.&s.racing

If it comes south in the Corpus area as a cat 4 I can guarantee you most everyone will be in the SA/Austin area anyways. Hopefully it slows down a bit and there wouldn't be rain in the Austin area until Sunday. Someone is going to get hit. Hopefully they don't decide until late thursday....

Jason

We all want to race and have spent tons of money chasing points. I can't afford to miss the race but at the same time I can't afford to leave my family at home alone. We can always race another weekend. Lets make our plans now. Who is for rescheduling now to avoid any unnecessary cost? Come on, Even if we don't get hit directly are we going to use rain tires to race on. Everything is gonna be wet!!! Save us the trouble now!!

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Please trust me, we are watching everything there is to watch, I feel comfortable in telling you all that by noon tomorrow, we should be able to answer your questions and concerns. You guys and gals are like family to each of us and we are all taking this very serious, I promise you.

I have been talking with Wayne Norrell and H and I have been watching the weather all afternoon, this evening and still right now! Wayne, Brian and I will be talking in the morning.

Sincerely,

Mary Ann

I have a question.......If the THR Spectacular is rained out, will it be rescheduled? I for one hope that it will be, its the the closest track to the house, and it doesnt kill me in fuel to pull my race truck there!

Edited by Neal Rogers

ya we have rooms already thats no problem. but the last one that i remember hit sa with bunch of tornados afterwards. so everybody needs to watch this storm.everybody take care.ill be sending the girls to sanmarcus i have to stay a little longer to hook up temp gens.for places that already been calling.