SAS website

Mona

Is there a reason that FASCAR is no longer on the SAS website? Nick, I don't know who to ask this question to, so I'm asking it here. It would seem like since FASCAR (Fans Associated with Stock Car Auto Racing) supports the drivers financially and is always looking for more members, that maybe there should be a link on the website. Maybe, this would bring in more members which in turn could bring in more money for racers and support of the track. Just possibly, it could even bring more butts to the seats.

Mona Turner

#19 SAS WOW/Roadrunner rookie 2005

Nick has always said, " If You have issues with anyone, take it staight to them." The them in this case is Terry Dickerson I would imagine, since he is the acting owner/manager... My BEST GUESS is he would be the "anyone" in this case. Him or Wayne Norrell(sp? sorry Wayne)

I know they have a section on TSZ, but TSZ is not the website that is used in the programs for SAS or on advertisements. I would like for people that access the SAS website to be able to wonder into the FASCAR site. It could help the track and FASCAR both.

Mona Turner

Nick,

Debbie did respond. I simply was explaining to you why I thought that FASCAR link should be on SAS website. I am not computer literate and wouldn't know the first thing about a website. I only noticed it wasn't there, because I went to look something up on it that I had seen in the past.

Thank you for checking on it for me.

Mona Turner

Now, Can I bash someone? haha

I was cut off on the freeway today. I want to bash all those idiots that drive while talking on their cell phones and don't pay attention to where there are going.

Archived