Octoberfast Rules

Flyin34

I got in contact with SA about the rules for the super street class and Wayne said they are going to be working on them this week. I recommend that if you can possibly scrounge up some tires and can find an overall gear ratio around 530-550 (we use a 1.68/3.23), that you go run in SA. It is a blast, and the set up is not far off.

John, It's called having friends. Something you seem to be short of having, including brains.LOL I haven't showed the pictures of you and the Dwarf so I guess he's safe too. Sorry Chuck!

I would lend you my car but then it would get Whitzschefied. Then the only Flag it would see would be the CautionFlag!! Everyone knows you have a HUGE collection of those.. LOL

Round and round they go when will Witzsche cause a Caution nobody knows !!!!!

In the time it took me to type this you could have caused atleast 3 cautions.

Sorry John..

this cc speedway pure not going to Octoberfast to battle with the Kyle cars. hoosier 970- versus 75 series street

tires, unlimited cam rule - 390-410 cc lift rule [stock].

racing springs and shocks -stock for that vehicle.

would like to race with SA cars but not the Kyle cars unless I can run equal tires.

Well! Last year after Octoberfast I was told by the former track manager that this same scenario would not happen again. Now we have new management, here we go again.

The new management has not been there done that. Maybe next year? I have 3.23 and 3.42 ring and pinion gears for sale for 7.5 rear diffs for anyone willing to go to

the slaughter. $100 per set. pm me or contact Bobby Jack at CC speedway.

Guest RandyBorlace

Bobby, just come down anyways, atleast come and hang out. i am going to be way down on HP heck, i don't even have an engine yet, but i'll keep trying to get my car out there.

Archived