LOOMIS WILL NOT BE W/GORDON IN '06

ratdaddy

To me, Loomis seems like the obvious choice given the number of times they have totally missed the setup of late.

termite -if you ever dip out of the .50's , you know what the obviuos choice is .......ha!

it can't start with ed..........he gave you life..

To me, Loomis seems like the obvious choice given the number of times they have totally missed the setup of late.

termite -if you ever dip out of the .50's , you know what the obviuos choice is .......ha!

it can't start with ed..........he gave you life..

:lol:

I guess I asked for that one!

Loomis is a damn good crew cheif.........gordon has just had some bad luck and some poor runs just like dale jr has had..........i dont think they are going to fire him, but i do think he will step down due to family issues and realigning his priorites.........in the nascar.com story it said that god spared his mom for a reason and he owes it to GOD to spend more time with her......so thats good for him, gordon will be back again and so will dale jr........everyone has one of those sorry seasons........but for gordon he still won 3 races this year so it wasnt all bad

Loomis is a damn good crew cheif.........gordon has just had some bad luck and some poor runs just like dale jr has had..........i dont think they are going to fire him, but i do think he will step down due to family issues and realigning his priorites.........in the nascar.com story it said that god spared his mom for a reason and he owes it to GOD to spend more time with her......so thats good for him, gordon will be back again and so will dale jr........everyone has one of those sorry seasons........but for gordon he still won 3 races this year so it wasnt all bad

It's amazing when things happen in our lives, one minute things are going great; next we have to do a reality check. Tommy you are right, the most important thing is his Mom. He is a good crewchief, if Hendricks operation is smart; they'll figure a way to keep him on somehow.

This just lets us know how important family's are... Even the racin' family...

ckeys,

Don't know if you remember this particular race, but in late '86, the Denmans put on a 100 lapper at CC that Slick won in Jim Pallas' blue # 4, and Loomis was crew chief that night.

We lined the car up on the frontstretch, and while waiting for driver introductions, someone hollered out "ALAN YATES SUCKS!".

Without batting an eye, Loomis turned to Yates and said "Alan, the president of your fan club is here!"

Had all of us rolling around with laughter.

Remember the fondness Loomis had for Lingerie Night at the Holiday Inn?

Archived