at I-37 on September 2

NeilTPS

Championship & Double Points at I-37 on September 2

Pleasanton, Texas -

It will be Championship Night & Double Points Races at I-37 Speedway, this Friday night, September 2. The final 2005 season points race will award double points to all I-37 Speedway divisions. Champions will be determined and trophies presented after the races.

The September 2nd racing program will feature:

The IMCA Modifieds…

Texas Outlaw Modifieds…

Limited Late Models…

Street Stocks…

Pure Stocks…

The IMCA Modifieds will be competing for regular 2005 IMCA National Points.

I-37 Speedway Divisions will be competing for DOUBLE POINTS.

Heat and Feature Races will be held for all classes.

I-37 Speedway will host 90 United States servicemen this Friday. They were wounded in Iraq. The military personnel are patients at Brooke Army Medical Center. They will be brought to I-37 Speedway by Army buses. This program was initiated last season to support our U.S. service personnel and continues at this Friday night’s I-37 Speedway races.

Gates will open at 4pm. The racing program will begin Friday at 8:30pm.

I-37 Speedway is a quarter mile oval dirt track located on the east side I-37 exactly 30 miles south of the Interstate 37 and Loop 410 interchange.

Racing fans from San Antonio, Corpus Christi and other South Texas areas should take Interstate 37 to exit #104 (Leal Road) then proceed south on the east frontage road to I-37 Speedway. Detailed I-37 racing information is available by calling I-37 Speedway office toll free 800/377-1303 or call 210/532-5421 or call General Manager Frank Torres at 210/367-6261 or visiting www.i37dirtspeedway.com

Regular I-37 Speedway Ticket Prices:

Adult Grandstand - $ 10

Seniors 65 and older - $ 8

Competitors Pit Passes - $ 25

Children 7 to 11 years - $ 3

Children 6 and under - FREE

Archived