SAD NEWS FOR TDCA

PLEASE REMEMBER THE MCGINNIS FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS. ROGER "MAC" MCGINNIS PASSED AWAY TODAY. HE IS THE WIFE OF DWARF CAR #95 DEBORAH MCGINNIS AND FATHER OF DWARF CAR #94 LEE MCGINNIS. HIS PASSING IS TRULY A LOSS FOR THIS SPORT AND ALL THE FRIENDS HE HAD AT MANY TRACKS AROUND TEXAS. MAC PASSED AWAY WATCHING HIS FAVORITE SPORTS.

I WILL POST DETAILS OF THE FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS AS THEY ARE MADE. THANK YOU ALL AND PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WONDERFUL FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS.

THE STAFF AT CORPUS CHRISTI MOTOR SPEEDWAY WANTS TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS OUR CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY.

MARCIA BROWNLEE

CC MOTOR SPEEDWAY SCORER

I had the pleasure of meeting Mac and the McGinnis family and I must add that this is a tragic loss not only to the family but to the racing community. Mac will be dearly missed by all, our prayers go out to the family. He truely loved racing and always had a sparkle in his eyes when he would talk about it. I imaging he is up there giving Dale some pointers. God Bless the McGinnis`s

Our prayers are with you all.

4-D Racing

Services for Roger McGinnis will be Thursday, 5:00pm at Memory Gardens on Old Brownsville Road in Corpus.

I have spent the last couple of days with the family, and they are very greatful for all the prayers and kind words. They are all doing well, and have assured me they will all be at Kyle on Saturday!!

Archived