ARTS SAS

ups88john

John Denham set fast time, won the heat and took the feature win. Good job guys. Garrett was second and rick emde was third. It was a pretty clean and quick race. The 22 truck was taken out in the heat race by another truck, suffered a broken tibula, bruised ribs and a used up race truck. Thank you Robert Walton for pretty much ending our season, I hope you have a good one.

Big John

this is not my user name , i dont understand how someone can pass judgement and not know what really happened.i would never do anything to endanger someone else and i would do anything to help anyone . if there is anything i have that you need let me know (and no it was not on purpose)my email address is jasperu10@yahoo.com

robert

Robert,

The only two people who really KNOW what happened on the track are the two drivers involved in the incident. The rest are just reacting to their perception of what happened.

Nick Holt

Ill say this, I am partial to the 22 truck because I work on it. I was his spotter, on top of Donny Horelkas trailer. I had a clear shot of the backstretch and the entrance of turn 3. I told my driver that the truck was outside and to give him some room, although I dont understand why anyone needs that much room, he still proceded to move down on the track. Then all of the sudden my truck is turned sideways and in the wall very hard. I didnt go talk to anyone at the 10 truck, for obvious reasons, but what the officials told me was that 10 said we moved up on him. I didnt see it that way, alot of people didnt see it that way, and when my driver says he didnt move up, i believe him before i believe someone who has a history of this type of thing. Maybe it was one of those racing things, but it looked intentional to me. I am not mad that the truck is wrecked, it can be fixed. I am mad that it was a heat race, and my driver was put in a bad situation by another driver. I know and my driver know the risk of racing, but that was uncalled for. The fact is we screwed up qualifying and we were racing with some scrubs and now my driver is hurt. I refuse to retaliate on the track, and will chalk this up as a loss. I think we can all act like men and go on, I just hate that my driver is hurt over last place in a heat race.

Big John

Archived