Need a car show

zoom

Say FASCAR

Need a car show or 2 in the near future. If it is a pre-requisite for the fascar fund at the end of the year, then we need some official shows to go to.

I plan to show my car in my neighborhood nite out on Tuesday. Will be passing out the twin 50's flyers. Will this count? :)

But we still will need more shows.

Thanks

Mark

Well I did it.

For the Tuesday night National Neighbor nite out, I took my car down to the neighborhood cul de sac where all the people go to give blood, eat cookies, visit and stuff.

I showed the car and gave out the green flyers for this weekends races at SAS. It was great. I had a bunch of response from the neighborhood. They also had a fire truck on display so it was a cool evening. I had more people asking questions, kids getting in the car, pictures taken, start it up and rev it, etc, than I had from all the previous car shows I have put it in. Was a very fun night.

Any more shows coming up soon?

Debbie Williams tells me there might be one in the works for next week. She said she'd keep me informed as the deal develops.

Glad to see that you're promoting racing, Zoom. Everyone in the stock car racing community should be a PR person for stock car racing.

Nick Holt

Archived