TSRS Rules Clarification

NickHolt

Header Clarification:

We have had some questions as to the legality of the Iron Lung Headers, those terribly expensive ones, here is my point of view, to this question after discussing it with H, Bob, Wynn & Jack. They may be legal as our rule now reads, but let me just say this, I did not start this series to have the rules pushed to the limit to where it gets too expensive to run it! If there are those out there that want to spend that kind of money, there are series out there that you can do that with, I personally wanted to see this series be affordable (as affordable as racing can be). We allowed the Step headers, as long as they do not go beyond the 1 3/4 size. So, we are adding to this rule, that the Iron Lung Headers and those in that same price range are NOT Legal. At this time I don't believe anyone is running them and I would like to keep it that way! Work with us to keep this series cost down and keep it a little more up to the drivers driving ability, not just $$$$$, again there are series out there if that is what your wanting. I do not want to loose any driver that we have and I feel that we have a better chance of keeping drivers if we continue to work together to keep the cost down. Hope to see you on the 21st @ Thunder Hill Raceway, entries have gone out, let me know if you did not receive yours.

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Naumann

Race Director

Texas Super Racing Series

www.manracingpromotions.com

512-899-2602 (office)

512-844-3582 (cell)

512-899-1602 (fax)

Archived