Racing at CC

I think everyone in the 4-cylinder class should just quit crying and race together. Because if we start trying to run all of these different classes, all that is going to happen is 4-cylinder racing is going to be over at CC. Lets just race and quit trying to get rid of the FWD cars. They can be beat and its not impossible. Let's just go racing and have fun. BMW MPOWER

You guys make racing suck. All this whining and crying so you need to go start your own series. I can only think of 2 words to describe you guys. Pathetic crybabies. Your idea is idiotic and deep down no one really cares. If the type of car you have isn't the best for a series or class why start a new series? Sell your POS and get something better. Hell you might actually might make money selling them. And I'm a Ford guy.

no there is nothing wrong with the cars there are a lot of performance parts for the fords. its like putting a dodge in the ss and then the track saying the chevy's are to fast so we are going to put restrictors on them so the dodges can keep up

If you REALLY didnt care, like you say you don't you wouldnt waste your time typing out a response that just takes up space. Everyone says they want progress, want to try different things, but NO one takes the time and energy to do it. There was an open spot, Lalo took advantage of it, (which means he actually took time out of his day to work on getting it done instead of wringing his hands, and talking about doing something, but never doing it) and he did it. ITS A DONE DEAL. If you dont like the idea, dont go, but dont waste your time posting things that are rude to folks who are just doing what they can to help out a track with an empty spot. When it comes down to it, its Mr. Pittmans final decision to either ok the deal, or quash it, APPEARENTLY he was fine with it and the race is on.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL INVOLVED.

missmindy29

Thinking about changing brands or maybe from rear wheel drive to front wheel drive. Question? will all the spare parts that I have been gathering over the last 5 years interchange? No! I dont know all the details about the problem, but If you have a cubic inch to weight or cubic centimeter to weight rule, then I dont think you should have to run a restrictor on a Ford or any brand. Just my opinion. Good luck to you all. In my opinion if it doesnt have at least 8 cylinders, its not really a race car.

Looks like everyone is jumping on the band wagon,so I might as well. I have driven(raced) 4 mini stocks,they weren't always called that. #55 was my first race in 1994 powder puff. Guess who's car??? You got it Steven Carpenter. Don't remember the year #12 Kevin Sullivan,#77 G.B.Carters,2 times(I won both times) and the last time #88 Nellie Kelley I won. I really don't know much about FWD nor RWD all I know is you step on the gas and haul ass and wait for the checker flag.

Carol Yocum

Archived