Racing this weekend for ROMCO guys.

HORSEPOWER

yes some of those numbers were a little off but that is just racing marketing at its best. What a better way than to put butts in the seats that to promote all of the big name out-of-towners that are comming in to kick butt and take all the money back to Texas. You know we don't have anygood racing out here compared to the South East. Just kidding, ;) we all know that some of the most talented LM racers in the country are from Texas but try and tell that to somebody out east, well I guess that it is just regional pride. :D A win at Mobile and a win in Nashville at the Cival war on wheels by Texas drivers wil help put us on the map.

I thought that Bubba Naumann was racing at Mobile. We haven't heard any update on hime lateley Maybe TQJ3 might be able inlighten us. Last I heard he was winning or finished second almost at every race.

Bubba Naumann is racing at Five Flags, Mobile and South Alabama (Opp). He is leading the weekly series points at Five Flags and had been leading the Cottman Transmission series at Mobile, but missed one race with a broken motor.

Last weekend, Five Flags and Mobile were supposed to run their series, including the Cottman series at Mobile, but everything got rained out. Break for Bubba, as he brought the Dodge to TMS for H. E. and would have missed everything.

Instead, he and Greg are getting the car ready for this weekend. Yes, he's been running top three just about every week (though he did take an off week to run a vintage stock car and finished fourth). Since he's living in Pensacola, they're calling him a Florida driver. (I guess if you are fast in the southeast, you must be a southern driver.)

RACE RESULTS (From Mobile Speedway web site)

MOBILE INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY

SATURDAY , JUNE 14, 2003

COTTMAN TRANSMISSION "150"

LATE MODEL CHALLENGE SERIES DIVISION

Fastest Qualifier #22 Jeremy Pate @17.716

Home Depot "150"

1. #118 Dave Mader,III

2. #37 Larry Raines

3. #00 William Wambles

4. #18 Ronnie Sanders

5. #42 David Hutton

6. #96 Greg Davidson