Slysnake

i dont know what pappy was reffering too..... if he was talking about when he hit me i understand completely why i was hit and it was no fault of his. it was my fault. before the caution i felt the car going away a little and after the restart it went all away. i broke a lifter and lost a follower which screwed the valve cover up which inturn caused that valdez situation. now pappy getting hit from the rear was caused by my power loss but i couldnt get off the track cause of a car was to the inside of me. if it caused any problems let me know i probly can handle them but as far as i can see thats racing sometimes you win sometimes you lose and some times the all the time and money you invest goes up in a puff of smoke and thats all i got to say about that.

russell wont you give me one of those cubens you been smoking?

Saw you were in trouble.7 & 22 on inside,21 on my bumper.hooked up & pushed you ahead of 7 to avoid big wreck.21 shoved me toward the wall going into turn 3 &got by.I gave him room,went into turn 1 &dropped in behind him.his rear end broke loose just

about where the valdez errupted & I got into the back of his car &spun him.wasn't on purpose but track didn't see it that way.Ipulled off in disgust,didn't want to actually do what Iwas punished for & didn't trust myself not to right then.

Yeah, it did look like the Valdez!

BTW, it wasn't the F$#$%%$$##@@##$#$$$$%%&&*(())_)_ battery...I dropped #4 exhaust valve!

Believe it or not, only a bent valve, valve guide, cam follower, & spacer....should be back soon...

Archived