THE BLUE FLAG WITH THE YELLOW STRIP MEANS ?

RAB

SOME DIVERS :blink: THINK IN TEXAS THUNDER THAT THE FLAG THAT IS BLUE WITH THE YELLOW STRIP MEANS THAT YOU GO HIGH ON THE TRACK TO GET OUT OF THE OTHER DRIVERS WAY. HOWEVER THIS SEEM NOT TO BE TRUE IF YOU HAVE LOOKED AT THE RULES OR EVEN LISTEN TO OWEN AT THE DRIVERS MEETINGS FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS. I HOPE THAT IN THE WEEKS TO COME THAT ONE OR TWO OF THE THOSE DRIVERS WILL READ THE

FLAG RULES ! ! ! !.

;)THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME RAB

"CHECKER ALL THE WAY"

FLAG RULES

· Green Flag - Start the race.

· Crossed Flags - One-half of the race is complete.

· White Flag - One Lap to finish.

· Checkered Flag - End of Race

· Yellow Flag - Caution, slow down, close up field, and hold position. Do not resume racing until green flag is displayed.

· Red Flag - Stop. Stop the car in a safe manner so the cars behind you do not run into you and cause a larger wreck.

· Black Flag (Rolled up and pointed) - This is a warning.You are doing something wrong and if you do it again you will be black flagged.

· Black Flag - Pull into the infield immediately. There maybe something wrong with your car or you have violated the rules. Failure to obey this flag will get a driver disqualified for the night.

· Blue w/yellow stripe Flag - This is the move over flag. The leaders are coming up to lap you and you must move to the bottom of the track and allow them to pass.

I allways thought it was a Yellow Flag with blue all around it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slysnake, Where's my spoiler? Can you make it fit my car? And why did you make me drink all that beer by myself? I kept waiting for you untill I couldn't wait no more...........

Archived