ARCA West race at Harvick's Kern Raceway

I don't normally watch the ARCA series much, for a couple of reasons. First is because there's only 2-3 cars/teams that have the funds to control pretty much everything. The second is that they're usually a crash fest. However, last weekend's race at Kern Co was the exception. They didn't crash much, and the last 12 laps between Cole Raz & Trevor Huddleston were worth it. These guys traded the lead several times, while running every one of those laps side by side. Yep, they rubbed & doored each other several times, but they didn't wreck each other. Neither are full time ARCA drivers on any of the big teams. Raz won it, but basically apologized during his interview. Trevor said that he was pissed, but that's the calmest "pissed" I've ever seen. Yeah, I'd been happier if they had congratulated each other, but hey I get it. Trevor's dad Tim, now runs things at Kern County. He's been the guy doing the same thing at Irwindale for several years now. I still don't know if Irwindale is racing the oval this year.