Chris Davidson

ron.brown11

I'm just getting to see the Sat races from Evergreen Speedway, and the super late models are running first tonight, before the Pro Late model race. Last night during the Pro Late Model race, they said that Chris Davidson ran that and finished 3rd. Today, in the super race, a guy from FL named Mike Atwell is driving the Davidson Electric car. So either Atwell is running the super & Chris is running the Pro, they announced the wrong driver in the Pro last night. I'll update this as I get more info either tonight or tomorrow.

Atwell got as high as 8th, but finished 10th, 1 lap down. I rechecked Evergreen's website, and  Chris was listed as the driver & 3rd place finisher in Friday's Pro Late Model feature. 

Preston Peltier won the super 150 lapper on Sat. He started 18th (had a mechanical issue in his heat". He took the lead 40 laps into the race, and never lost it. The driver I was most impressed with was a guy named Haddon Plybon. He finished in the top 3 in Friday's racing, and had the chance for an extra $5000 if he started shotgun on the field and won. He nearly did it, but ended up 3rd. Peltier is from Colorado, but should move to Monroe. It almost seems as though he races there every week. Almost unstoppable there in supers.