A WHOLE Bunch Of Cars

ProTree

just got home from test and tune at SAR for the IHRA Division 4 race taking place Sat and Sun and cars were ripping down the track nonstop from 6:30 till 11 pm dailing in their dragsters for the weekends events-as i was leaving, haulers were still driving in the gate and down the interstate headed to San Antonio Raceway for 2 full days of drag racing-looks like SAR pits will be busting at the seams for this event which is a make up race that was rained out the first weekend in march-action should be as hot as the texas temps this weekend which are expected to be near 100 degrees and no rain in sight

i tried to link you to a diagram of the track-dont know if it worked-i just got home-my butt is beat and burnt up-we ran the renegade series race today and i popped the switch for the last 8 hours straight-track temp got up to 144 degrees around 4pm and im kinda melted and all i see are yellows and green-cant hear much either-still feel like i have ear plugs in but i took em out an hour and a half ago-had so many top dragsters running today i thought it was the dragster shootout-but when it was over we all had a cold beer, cause we did not have one clean up all day-cause one reason is, if you a leaking, you aint running down the track,and we stopped a few of em before they got started-and good part is,we get to do it all again tomorrow,starting at 9 in the morning-aint life fun :D

Archived