scanner repair

I was just wondering if the track was going to have the scanner equipment fixed or not. If not, I can leave the scanner that the rules said I had to have at home and that would be one less worry for me.

I don't run a radio with spotter so I really appreciated the scanner being there for line ups during yellows, and warnings of what caused the yellow flag. Seems like a pretty good safety tool to have. However, if someone were to sponsor or donate the radios, I would much use that!!! :D

I asked Terry Dickerson about it 3 or 4 weeks ago during the drivers meeting and he said it would be fixed in 2 weeks. Please let me know which 2 weeks I need to wait for so I can bring my scanner back.

other than that, SAS is doing a kick butt job! Man what a difference in the show from a year ago. Even down a bit on car count, I see the show is snappy and fast and some pretty good racing in all the classes. Not to mention the concession food is better!

My 2 cents

(can I get a receipt for that?) :lol:

Thanks

Mark

Very true Rookie.

And I expect the car count to rise every week I go out. I think there are some cars out there where the people didn't plan to race this year. So once the changes were made, now they are getting the cars ready and will show when complete. Heck, I didnt plan to run but maybe 5 shows all year, So I missed the first 3 because I didnt rush the winter rebuild.

I see nothing but good this year. Except the scanner don't broadcast. (Boy am I glad that is all I have to gripe about. :D )

So far this year, I have seen some very good racing in all the classes. I am very proud of the fellow competitors and the way they are putting on a show every week.

Did you notice that last week the races were complete by around 10 PM? Won't happen every night, but man what a strange feeling pulling out of the pits at 10:30 and going home. Very disorienting! :o:lol:

Guest bigfat

You mean not every pit crew and driver go back to the shop after the races and hammer Bud Light until they're the next Martin Truex Jr?????

You mean not every pit crew and driver go back to the shop after the races and hammer Bud Light until they're the next Martin Truex Jr?????

Home - Shop Same place isn't it? ;)

But I work on shiner not bud lightweight.

Archived