Matt Hodge

dirty

just kidding matt. congrats on your win last night. wish i could've been there.i'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks,just have to get done with some gymnastics training. Dirty

Thanks Jay, I got scared when I read the post headline :lol: . I talked to Wes and he told me the real reason why you havent made it to THR. BUILDING A ILLEGAL MOTOR. :blink: Just KIDDING.!!!!!! Good luck on finishing your garage and I will see you soon.

Matthew Hodge

my illegal motor is almost done,and it's NOT A GARAGE i'm building,it's a personal gymnastics and yoga training facility. 2 in a row, congrats again.you stand no chance after my return,my new top secret motor runs on modified hummus extract and has been enlightened. dirty out...................

Actually, I think Matt won once last season, but it was his second win in a row this season.

Last week, he had a battle with Tracy Tschoerner for the last seven or eight laps, with Tracy trying every line she could and Matt holding her off. This week, he had to come through some traffic in a weird race that saw the Hobby Stocks running three wide through turn four. Both races were excellent, and Hodge drove his tail off.

Archived