ss rules for i -37

lbeaver087

i'm wanting to know how i get the rules for i-37 i got a web site for the track but i couldnt get the rules , so can someone tell me or send me the rules. so i can get on the way to finish the car i have started

thanks

l beaver

You mean to tell me there are RULES? Dang, all this time I've spent building this car only to find out there are RULES? (LOL) Geez, what to do now? Perhaps I'll cut it up drag it over the scales and start over with a set of rules in my hands.... LOL J/K

Tip of the day: Read your rules once, read them twice, and ask as many questions as you can from anyone who you trust, and who will answer your questions, and be sure you are specific about what class your wanting to run, and in what season (2005), this one or next years(2006), cause SOME of the rules do change from year to year.

MissMindy29 (Melinda)

aka: ( In the 2006 SEASON) missmindy29racing

thanks missmindy29 , i was talking to a gentelman t thr last night i belive was frank and didnt know it but i told him about the car i have been building and about some of the rules and he said bring it on for the street stock. i just need the rules to make sure i do buit it worng the rest of the way.

Archived