Starks Quit

ups88john

Okay, excuse my ignorance...

But who are the Starks? Sounds like, from Big John's posting, their the race officials or coordinators of the All-Star series?

Thanks....

Duane and Derrick Stark have resigned from the Lone Star Region of ARTS. Until a regional race director can be found, Rose City Racing will be handling the day to day business operations. A large majority of the drivers have been contacted and the tracks will be contacted this week, confirming dates that have previously been scheduled. This should in no way hinder the rebuilding of truck racing in Texas.

Thanks for your support and look here for future updates.

Also, the purse will be paid from the 5/24 Kyle race.

Jon Garrett

Rose City Racing

jongarrett66@hotmail.com

I have received word from Jon Garrett of Rose City Racing that the Dodge City Raceway Park (Kansas) race has been cancelled. He will let us know about a "new date and place of our next race by the end of the week."

Sounds like a bit of a shakeup in the Lonestar Region of ARTS.

Nick Holt

i know that there are a lot more trucks that havent been out yet this year. including my old truck,i think with the garretts in comand we might just have something. you guys sitting at home need to get off your bu--s and join the party. lets back jtg and get this show to where it neeeds to be...we can all have fun if everybody participates

If anyone wants a driver for their truck they got a rookie right here. lol

Really though, I think this is a change for the better. ARTS will definatly have a better chance with Jon in charge. I agree. Lets back them. Maybe finally we can get them to book at CC race.

Jason

WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF ANYBODY IN ARTS WOULD LIKE TO GET TOGETHER FOR BBQ . CAN HAVE AT MY HOUSE IN CEDAR PARK TX. WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYBODY THATS MAD TO TALK AND RE GROUP IF YALL ARE INTRESTED LET ME KNOW. GUNNARFRID47@HOTMAIL.COM LOVE TO HAVE U.BAITHING SUIT REQUIRED

whatever it takes to get more trucks out there!! i am for it. has anyone contacted the trucks that are not showing up and asked why? i guess i just cant understand owning something this fun and not wanting to race it. let all of the past go and lets have some fun.

Archived