DQs at THR on 5/24/03?

NickHolt

Jack got one street stock as well. He's been checking carbs. alot because he's finding a lot of illegal ones, I suppose. 4 in one night must be some kind of record! LOL

The reasons have ranged from adjustable bleeders (Keith Dorton carbs) to oversized throttle body bores to boosters being changed from stock (too high or too low in the bore.)

cs

Nick,

Jack got Doug Ripple in streets.

JR,

I didn't hear what got Todd Saturday night after the races. The stuff I listed was what a guy said about the other 2 LM cars and from 2 street stocks that have received the axe in the past few weeks. Do you know what was wrong with Todd's?

cs

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

I see that carbs are an issue, I think and know that Jack Sandefur (THR) Techman is one of the most fair and educated Techman around. He researches and researches to keep the cars within the rules. That is the reason that TSRS has had him as a consultant from day one, he and TSRS Director of Tech/Pit Operations, Bob Bolin are on the same page and work so well together. Reason being, so that TSRS and THR LLM class are on the same page with the rules. Thus, making both classes where drivers can run both THR on a local Saturday night and compete in the TSRS Series, if they should choose. When Jack is available to work with Bob, he does and guess what, he will be there Friday night @ THR with Bob for the

TSRS DOUBLE POINTS Eventl B)

Archived