Who Will Win Contest results for April 23rd

NickHolt

Nobody chose Robert Elizondo to win the TSRS feature at Corpus Christi Motor Speedway on April 23rd.

So the TSRS standings are still:

SVCMNGR1 - 1

Everyone else - 0

Please note that the Action Rentals "Who Will Win" contests start April 30th. We will be starting the TSRS contest over with the May 21st race and everyone will start fresh with zero wins. Sorry SVCMNGR1.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

Oh I see how it is Nick or should I call you Mr Helton?. We don't buy one of your hot air chassis and now you're gonna take away my points? Geez, it's like NA$CAR! Where do I file an appeal? <_<

No need to appeal, Dave. We're fair and unbiased here at TXSZ, as you well know. And we see your point and are willing to work with you on this important matter. After all, it's about the only thing you've ever won in your entire life. So, after due deliberation, the TXSZ management team has agree to make your one win in life really worthwhile. This is your 15 minutes of fame, so to speak.

So, OK, here's the deal.

Since you won one Who Will Win contest before the big bucks started to roll in (Thanks Again Action Rentals!), we're willing to give you a pro-rated share of the winnings you possibly could have won had the odds of winning been slightly biased in your favor over the course of the season. Using court-tested "pro-rationalized pro quid pro quo" algorithm, your share of the projected winnings (had all other variables been held constant for the duration of the contest) would be 1/12th of $50 which is um.... well.. not very much.

But we aim to please here at TXSZ, so send a notarized invoice for um...er.. well, whatever 1/12th of $50 is, to us happy campers here at TXSZ. Please make the notarized invoice out in quadruplicate (no copies please - all originals with notary seals) and mail it by certified, insured U.S. Mail to Texas Speed Zone "Who Will Win contest." You know the address. Include a stamped return envelope. And, oh yeah, don't forget to include the non-refundable Larry Latham Retirement Fund fee of $69.69 along with the usual $9.95 "Educate the Monkey" tuition reimbursement fee.

There you go SVCMNGR1. You made us really sit up and take notice this time, dude. I hope you're happy now.

Nick Holt

Dear Mr. Holten,

I must regrettfully decline your offer of award monies I EARNED due to the restrictive nature of your claim form. Please donate my winnings to the "Get Reb a Haircut" campaign. It will only make taking your money at the end of the year that much sweeter! :)

Archived