Texana's Back To School Blowout

TRP

Mark your calendars for August 12th! We will be having "Texana's Back To School Blowout"! We will be collecting school supplies and backpacks to give to the children going back to school. Our very own Monty Chamberlain and our announcer Owen Pittman will be donating $75 in school supplies, and our track promoter Tony Blankenship will be contributing as well. Stock up on supplies and bring them out on August 12th at 7PM to give back to the community!

We will also be paying $650 to win in mod lite dwarf cars for the weekend if 24 cars show up, and if we have 24 street stocks show up, the top 5 finishers will get in for free to our next race night, that includes car and driver.

You don't wanna miss this race night!

I have missed a couple of races with other commitments but plan to be back on August 12th with "All Shook Up". Excited to see how many school supplies we can rustle up for the kids in the area. A great thing to be part of in our community and for a good reason. I know that Owen and I are committed to bringing $75 each worth of school supplies (much less than the cost of a race tire) and the track is purchasing as well. I want to encourage all race teams to participate to the level you are able. Let's hear who else wil be bringing school supplies for the August 12th TRP Back to School Blowout!!

Wanted to give a shout out to Bobby and Karen Jack they are the ones that started Back to School events in the South Texas racing community, glad to see we are keeping their efforts alive at Texana Raceway Park and supplying our children with needed school supplies. Thanks Bobby and Karen!

Archived