prayers needed

colgate

charles sowell aka red was admited into central texas medical center on friday a round 300 in the after noon. he was complaining about his hip but it turns out to be worse. after the first set of tests the doctors found blood in his colune. his just good the second tests today and the results arent back yet. so everybody in the racing world please keep him and our family in your prayers.

ps. if anybody would like to talk to him the # is 512-353-8979 room 410a. he would like to here from anybody from the track

thank you

tim sowell aka colgate

he's too damn tough to let anything keep him down too long...get better red , it ain't the same when youre not at the track...

shawn paul, crystal, and junior

I have to agree with Crazyhorse, Red's too tough to give up.

We'll keep him in our prayers--keep us updated, please..

Chuck

hey yall its me tim dad is still not doing good the doc said it has to do something with his spine. he is in alot of pain about a 9 rite now. i just want everyone to know when yall call he it lifts his spirt up to get better and do what the doc says so give him a call if you can

thanks timothy sowell

colgate

Hey Tim,

Hope he gets well soon, i have no doubt. He is a tough one!!! Knowin him, with 3 days till the race this weekend, he'll get better and be there for the wave of the flag.

Get well soon Red!!!!!!

Thinkin about ya!

-Shawn

Archived