Banquet January 21, 2017

Our 2016 awards banquet will be January 21st at the Ander-Weser Volunteer Fire Dept. 3306 E. FM 1961 Goliad, TX 77963

Social time will start at 6PM, Meal at 7PM with awards to follow. The Stacy family will provide the meal and request that all others that attend provide an appetizer or dessert. We welcome anyone who wants to attend as this will be the last banquet the Stacy family will be hosting. We are requesting a RSVP so we know how many to plan the meal for. You can RSVP here on LSSZ, on Facebook or

text 361-218-0092.

We look forward to seeing everyone. Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

Sanderson Motorsports unfortunately will not be there unless I have one of our representatives make it if available. I committed to a vendors seminar I missed the last two years. We would like to thank all racers, employees of the track, the Stacy Family for a great place to race, support, promote some and most of all be their vendor for parts and fuel. Will always support track in future endeavors, whatever they maybe. Congrats to all Champions and all those who made racing fun and reached their goals in this great sport or growing to a reach their goals in racing. SANDERSON MOTORSPORTS for all your racing needs!...call us!!

Archived